So you may be wondering where I've been the last couple of days. But don't worry I'm not taking one of my sabbaticals. I've just been busy cleaning up my house (*GASP* I know, shhh Mom don't tell anyone how my house usually looks) I've also been majorly organizing [special thanks to Lisa Hetrick, she is DA BOMB by the way. If you have never checked her out you need to]. The $1 document holders that I was telling you about the other day, she sent me a bunch of them. Want to see what I've done with them...
By the way one of those is holding what used to be 16 (yes I said 16) Stampin' Up sets. This drawer used to only hold those sets, now it's holding most of my stamps...THIS IS AWESOME!!! I'm so excited.
Number two on my things to tell you about, I have news of another Whiff of Joy giveaway. This time it's Bev and she's giving away Herb and Baby, plus some other snow inspired things. So go check it out.
Number three, I've been tagged!! Lindsay tagged me so I have to not only come up with 7 new things that you wonderful people don't know about me but tag some of you as well.
1. I love peanut butter. I even will eat it with my pancakes/waffles...got this one from my dad.
2. I am severely allergic to a lot of things, including cats, mold, trees, grass, dust, etc. These have only developed in the last couple of years before that nada, I was fine.
3. I love animals especially dogs. I had a love for cats to until a pesky allergy messed that up.
4. I am a major night owl, I would rather stay up all night than get up early in the morning.
5. I've been doing arts & crafts stuff since I was in the 3rd grade. It all started with jewelry. And although I've been doing stuff this long I still don't consider myself artistic.
6. I am a huge movie buff. I love watching movies. Usually when I'm crafting I have a movie on. I may not be watching it but I have it on for the noise.
7. Right behind being a movie buff I love reading and music.
Now, who to tag?