Saturday, October 27, 2007

I'm gonna miss my buddy

Robby. I've been working with Robby for 5 years now. He's now getting married and moving off to Austin, ok so it's in the reverse order. He and his fiance, Kate, are moving to Austin this weekend and then they're getting married. But I'm really going to miss our Monday breakdown of Heroes. I mean that's not the only thing but well if you have anyone like that in your life you know what I mean. So today I went to lunch with the two of them and it was really nice. I gave them their going away/wedding gift.


Paper: Martha Stewart Fennel, Mi Tienties Dark Brown, Bazzil
Adobe, Canvas, Certainly Celery; Stamps: SU Best Blossom; Embellies: Karen
Foster Screw Brads; Tools: Ticket Corner Punch; Misc: K&Co. Champagne
Glitter Chipboard Letters; Ribbon: Martha Stewart Sage & Silver

0 comments: