Saturday, June 28, 2008

Making Pretty Baubles

So when my Internet was down last weekend I was at a District Convention for Jehovah's Witnesses so I wasn't entirely worried about it. For one of my outfits I wanted to make an necklace/earrings set to go with it and when I had been in Savannah a few weeks ago I had gotten some stones I thought would be great. So this is what I came up with (unfortunately I don't have a pic with me in it...sorry)



I believe the stones are rhodalite for those that are interested.

2 comments:

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Amazing! Love this. Jewelery making looks like it'd be so much fun to try! :0)

Lynne Phelps said...

This is wonderful! I LOVE making jewelry. Where did you find the silver rings - love the contrast of the solid stone with the open airy circles!