Sunday, April 12, 2009

I {heart} chocolate

that's what I'm naming this post, it was either that or in the immortal words of the Monty Python boys "I'm Not Dead Yet". Although I've had no motivation or mojo to even go into my craft room lately I made myself go in there today and I managed to crank out three cards, this being one of them.
Stamps: My Cute Stamps - Sweet Chocolate; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black & Rich Cocoa; Paper: Digital Paper printed on GA Pacific White, Brown Bazzill, Neenah; Other: Copics, Glitter Pen, SU Marker (Rose Romance), Hemp, Button, EK Success Edge (new ones that fold flat)
For this card, I used eclipse tape to mask which I've never done. I usually just stamp it on scrap paper and use the EK Success Repositionable Squares to place them. I then store all my masks in one folder to reuse them. Well I had gotten some of the eclipse tape when I had gone down to Pensacola for my Copic Cert and I figured I try it out. I must say it's really nice, easy to cut. As for the storing for the reuse...that's still to be seen so far.

Update on my back: For those that you are keeping up on what's going on with my back. I found out Thursday that was what my GP called a "large bulging disc" is actually a extruding disc. For those of us that don't know what that is it is as orthopedics.about says "A disc extrusion occurs when the outer part of the spinal disc ruptures, allowing the inner, gelatinous part of the disc to squeeze out. Disc extrusions can occur with the ligaments in tact, or damaged."
So at this point my neurosurgeon is sending me for a myelogram this coming Thursday for them to tell exactly where the problem is so that they can make repairs.

2 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This card looks good enough to eats. It makes me want some of that chocolate. Love the colors and layout.

Unknown said...

What a YUMMY card!!