Friday, July 31, 2009

Coming to You Live

From the CHA Super Show!!! That's right, I made it and the first day has me so exhausted. I got to meet so many people that I've got to talk to over the years on SCS and other places. Plus make and takes, freebies, you name it. It was a blast!!!!

I even got to do my Friday Fun Challenge using Taylored Expressions stamps (which we got as a freebie) and I got to meet her & all.
Supplies: I only know a few. Cosmo Cricket paper, Momento Rich Cocoa, Copic Markers, Taylored Expressions stamp, We R Memory Keepers Corner Punch
If you would like to see the pictures I've taken so far, please feel free to look at them on my facebook profile.

I'm not sure which of my Friday Fun Challenge girls was able to get there's done this week. But you can go check out their blogs anyway.
Kim
Jimmi
Sherry
Kimme

1 comments:

Lee said...

Oh I'm so happy for you!!! What a total BLAST!!!