Saturday, November 28, 2009

So I Thought I Could Stamp

*Warning: slightly picture intensive*

I probably still can and do, however I didn’t win although I was a finalist for the end of My Favorite Things’ contest. The winner was MEGAN!! And let me tell you she made an awesome project. If you’re interested in seeing what she did, here’s a link to her blog.

I have to say that the contest was so much fun!! It really pushed me to think and get outta of whatever boxes I thought I might have been in.

I’ll stop blathering now and just show you what I made. Let you decide what you think. When I created it, I had no one in mind but apparently at least one of my fellow MFT Junkies may have called dibs on it, hehe.

Supplies for the board -

Stamps: ALL MFT – Cool Yule, Pure Innocence – Flurry of Love
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: All paper Basic Grey – Bittersweet line
Extras: Rock Candy Crackle Paint, Liquid Appliqué – White, Glitter, Quartet Magnet/Dry Erase Board, Copics, Clear Glitter pen

Other items just used on the card:

Extras: Karen Foster – Brad, Doodlebug – Stitches Rub On, Cosmo Cricket Ribbon, Nestabilities, DMC Thread (for my scarf), May Arts Ribbon, Snow globe made out of soap mold (I got this idea from someone, I just wished I could remember who.  If it was you…thanks!!), Die Cuts With a View Rub on, Sparkly Fluff

3 comments:

StampOwl said...

Congratulations on making it to the finals Sara .... your project is fabulous!

L.A. said...

Love your creation. The penguin and polar bear are my favorites!

Anonymous said...

Okay wow wow wow!!! These are super fantabulicious!!! Jeepers! Just love your style and coloring!!! =)