Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Aren’t They SO Cute?

I may not like the cold but that doesn’t mean I don’t like things that look cute in snow. Especially when it comes to these new Pure Innocence stamps. I think they are just adorable.

When the challenge came for My Favorite Things to use Kraft (yeah, like that was hard… gotta love that PTI Kraft) for a shot at a Guest Design Team spot. I went for it. I especially like making fringe for the scarf with my DMC floss thread, it’s not like I don’t have plenty from my cross stitch days.

Stamps: MFT Pure Innocence – Snow Day, Flurry of Love, Cool Yule
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: PTI Kraft, MFT Perfect Panels, SEI Juliette
Extras: UTEE, Copics, Liquid Appliqué, Spicas, Mike’s Dollar Jewel Word, Crystal Embellies, DMC Floss, CB Embossing Folder, Glitter, Pebbles Inc. Ribbon, Sparkle Fluff

2 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

SOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Adorable!!! You just want to squeeze them!

Olga said...

Wow, so much detail on the card. It's so pretty.