I’m so glad that it’s Friday. We’ll pretend I don’t feel that every week. I love Fridays and I really think we shouldn’t have to work on them. We should only have 4 day work weeks. You think we can make it happen?
Either way I still like them because we have Friday Fun Challenge and Friends with Flair.
This month it’s Sherry’s turn to host and she choose for us to go simple. But by going simple it can be so hard, or at least for me.
- You however many stamps as you like
- Only use 3 ink colors (brown or black don’t count)
- 3 colors of cardstock plus one neutral (no patterned paper)
- Only one coloring medium, i.e. markers, pencils, chalks.
- Embellishments: can only use one kind but as many of that one kind as you want.
- No nestabilities, but punches are ok.
Stamps: All Unity – Worn Grid, Remember Happiness (Aug KoM)
Paper: PTI Red Poppy, Ocean Tides, SU Certainly Celery, SEI Brown
Ink: Black Ink, Distress Ink – Broken China, Fired Brick, Shabby Shutters
Extras: Perfect Pearls, EK Success Border Punch, Red Jewels
Please go check out what the others made up for this challenge.
Have a wonderful weekend!!! If anyone is in the Atlanta area, I’m going to be working the Heirloom Stamp Show in Lawrenceville Saturday & Sunday in the DeNami Designs booth if you’d like to come by & say hi.