Thursday, May 27, 2010

Are You Sparkly Yet?

Or as Cassie says iSparkle!!!  When I posted my necklace yesterday I had ever intent to come back with a card because I really wanted to be able to showcase another card with a SweetPea Stamp.  Well, that and… I played with my Cricket for the first time ever (don’t laugh too hard).  I’ve only had it since January, but I gotta say it’s a lotta fun.  When I saw this option on my cartridge I knew I just had to use it to make a card for this stamp.

HappyTailsHappyTailsInStamps: Rising Flame, MFT Sentiment
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Neenah CS, SEI Addison
Extras: Wild Card Cartridge, Copics, Spica, Gold Leaf Pen, HL Pearls

2 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is one stunning card. Love the shape and your coloring.

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is beautiful! I love the circle shape of your card! Colors too! You are so talented girlie-you turn everything into art. LOVE that about you!