Friday, October 1, 2010

Welcome Little FFC

As we approach WCMD I’m a little apprehensive because I gotta tell ya I’ve never had a chance to play along.  Something has always come up.  This may be the first year I get to do anything and I’m not sure what to do. 

Christi tried to prep us a little bit for it though in this week’s challenge.  She literally broke up the letters of WCMD and gave us something to do.

W – Write or doodle on your card
C – Corner Punch
M – Magenta
D – Damask

I realized as I was editing my picture that I forgot to doodle my hearts on though and I have a confession that I didn’t feel like retaking the picture.  Since I’m giving this to my friend tomorrow because they went into labor today to give birth to their brand new baby girl, I’m not sure it will happen.  Another 1st because I don’t usually give away my cards this fast when I make them unless I specifically make something on the fly for someone.  I must be on a roll.  UH OH!!  Watch out!! hehe

WelcomeOwls Can’t wait to see what the other girlies came up with since I flaked on my own challenge last week because I was so sick & in bed.  URGH!

Christi
Jimmi
Kim
Kimme
Sherry

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it!! Your card is sooo adorable!!

NoraAnne said...

So Cute :)

Christi said...

Sara, this is so sweet! Your friend is going to LOVE it!! smiles...

Anonymous said...

Really, really cute!!
tomorrow you need to come to the Unity SCS Forum of course!
;)

StampinCathy said...

This is just to adorable. Love this color combo and your take on this challenge.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHHHHHHHHHH! This is soooooo cute, Sara;) I love love love it! I love how sweet this card turned out--perfect for a little one:) YOU ROCK!

AbraMichelle said...

I LOVE the simplicity of this one.