Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Easy As Pie

I made this (see below) super easy card last night as a thank you to my boss last night. I don't know that even took me ten mintues to make. Clint was so sweet to let me use the company's printer to print invitations (shown on left - for bigger image, click on)for this year's Memorial of the Lord's Evening Meal .









Here's the back of the invitation -->, I did however blank out the local information because it will not be useful to most of you out there. There will be a Memorial held at one of your local Kingdom Hall.

Ok, so here's the card. I know finally...

Stamps: shapes by design (Urban Design by Alli Miles) & Many Thanks (Faux Ribbon) - PaperTrey Ink; Ink: Palette Hybrid Noir & Aqua Mist (exclusive PTI); Paper: SU Cardstock; Other Supplies: Paper Piercer, Scorer, Stickles
Oh, and for all of you that read Lauren M blog. I went by Michael's today and got those flowers that she was talking about the other day for $3.74. That's a savings of $1.25, which I thought was pretty good.

I borrowed this pic from Lauren's blog (I hope she doesn't mind).

6 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Very nice thank you card, and gorgeous flowers!

kathleenh said...

Nice and simple card! I picked up those flowers at Michael's too after reading Lauren's blog. She's so good at pointing out the things we "need".

Allison said...

Neat and clean design!

Bouncy, Flouncy, Fun,Fun, Fun said...

Great cards! I have those flowers too, thanks to Laurens blog. They're such a great deal and I just couldn't pass them up!

savitri said...

Gorgeous card and those flowers are fun. I got some from Karyn. Sent them to me with the brads.

~Michelle~ said...

I'm lovin those flowers too....I really *need* to get to a Michael's soon!!