Wednesday, April 16, 2008

You Are Beautiful

You Are Beautiful! I saw this today on Dani's blog at Rubber Soul. Granted it's dated 1/18 but I just saw it today.

Anyway, I think the campaign itself is pretty cool. And thought I would add my 2 cents to it. I did this today at work. SHHH!!! Don't tell my boss I haven't been that busy.

The purpose of the campaign is:
"the main goal of this project is to spread a positive message throughout the world by any means necessary except through commerical use. we are extremely open and interested with collaborating with individuals and groups. anyone is welcome to participate, there is no age or skill level necessary. the project is as inclusive as the message."

They actually have stickers you can get, which is what Dani used. If you want to check out the actual site, click here.

Credits: Paper: Pink Sherbet - Kim Hill from A Cherry on Tip; Flowers: Rhonna Farrer - April Free Pea from Two Peas in a Bucket; Bird: Rhonna Farrer - Color My World from Two Peas in a Bucket; You font: El Garrett

1 comments:

AbraMichelle said...

That is beautiful darling!!! I love the colors and the basic grey grungy feel of it. YOU (that's right, Y-O-U) are beautiful my dear.