Wednesday, March 10, 2010

It’s Tea Time Wednesday

DDSC26J_thumb[3] Feeling Inspired?  This Whimsical Wednesday we’re using an image to get us inspired.  And I have to say it took me a minute or two to figure out what I was going to do.  Was I going to use the colors? The cat? The stars? Well you get the idea.  Then I figured out I couldn’t do the cat because I don’t have any cat images, I’m just not a cat person (doesn’t help that I’m allergic).  I decided to go with the colors and the tea setting.  Now I just want to go see the movie.

 

TeaTime

I believe I was supposed to use a Character Cafe stamp this week but I totally goofed, I think it may have been partly because I completely flaked and I was very excited that I got my Kimmie stamps in.

Stamps: Yvette, Unity Teapot
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Misc Purple, Basic Grey – Lime Rickey, Neenah SSW
Extras: Nestabilities, Stickles, Ribbon, Copics

I sure hope you will all play this week! Any project is welcome! Be sure to use keyword DDSC26 when uploading to an online gallery. Come back to the Whimsical Dare add your DIRECT LINK to Mr Linky so we can all see your work and leave you comments.  If you want to see what the rest of the DareDevils came up with you can check out from below…

Cassie Larson
Heather Schlatter
Jacquie Peifer
Jessica Diedrich
Kris Palakiko
Randi Wall
Rebecca Ednie
Sandra McLean
Valerie Urtiaga
Andrea Murdock

3 comments:

Valerie said...

what a super adorable image! I love your take on the challenge...what a CUTE card!!!

Amy said...

Love this! Thanks so much for stopping by and your wonderful comments today!

Melody said...

How cute is that!!