Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Sickness Stinks

In case all of you didn't know that already. There's a lot going on in my family and will be going on over the next couple of months. So I will be here hit and miss. All I can do at this point is apologize.

Plus to add insult to injury, I have come down with a cold. I do seem to be on the mend though.

I won't get preachy or at least not much. However in light of what happened in Haiti and then what recently happened in Chile, I would just like to make a reference to Matthew chapter 24. It should really not come as a surprise these things are happening. Scary, maybe a little. For me, I find it a cause for happiness because it means better things are to come. And that will end my "preachiness" for today.

Many HUGS!! to you all. I'll check in soon!!

3 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

I was stamping with a few friends this weekend and when I turned on CNN I said the same thing. It's scary, and yep, sickness DOES stink. I am unfortunately experiencing this first hand w/ my father in law right now as well, and all we can do is be there for each other to vent, yell, cry, laugh, and most of all, comfort. You are my friend and I'm here for you however you need me.

Basement Stamper said...

Hugs to you!!! I'm thinking of you & your family, let me know if you need anything!

Gwen said...

Better things ARE coming! I thought the same thing about the earthquakes!