Thursday, April 1, 2010

Day Late & Dollar Short

I’m late, I’m late for a very important date. And I’m not even using Alice images. I've been having some major computer issues this week, not only with my home computer but even with my computer at work. I’m even thinking about defecting to a MAC… GASP!! I’ve been a PC girl since I was in the 3rd grade. I even played with one yesterday when I went by the Apple store to get my iPhone checked on. They are pretty but so are most new computers.

Now as to what I’m really late for, my Dare. I hate missing my challenges. I know you guys probably won’t believe me but it really bothers me and it does for like days after if I haven’t done one.

This was the last of the March for using The Character Cafe images and they were so generous, with such adorable images. Here’s my late card…

FurryLove

Our Dare Challenge girl this week is Andrea. I love this girl, she’s sooooo AWESOME!!! Her stuff is on the Dare blog well yesterday.

Here’s the sketch from Jack that we used this week too.

DDSC29

You should also go check out what our awesome Daredevils did… ya know it rocked!!

Andrea
Cassie
Heather
Jacquie
Jessica
Kim
Kris
Krista
Randi
Rebecca

Stamps: TCC digi stamp
Paper: PTI Kraft, MME – Penny Lane
Extras: Ivory Flower Soft, Pool Smooch, American Crafts Ribbon, SU Punch, Copic

ETA: I want to add I HUGE!! welcome to our newest Daredevil...

Krista Vantol

Welcome!! girlie!!

3 comments:

Randi said...

Super stinkin cute Sara! I love the how you make this image 'fuzzy'. He look so adorable and cuddly!!! Have a wonderful weekend!

Jessica Diedrich said...

How fun is he? Love how you brought his 'fur' to life, sweet Sara! This is adorable!

Andrea Murdock said...

this card is so cute and I love the fuzzy look. And I love you too girl tee hee xoxo