Sunday, June 27, 2010

Going White on White

Heidi I dedicate this to you babe!!

Over at the All Things Unity blog  we have a new challenge up.  We are going all white.  Yesterday I was at a Create~n~Crop crop, my 1st crop in fact, as I was talking to Heidi about it she just couldn’t visualize it.  She held up a piece of paper and said ok I’m done.  I laughed and told her not quite.  I even showed her the inspiration piece.  I guess that’s the difference between scrappers & card makers… LOL.

Onto the inspiration piece.

ATU09

Now hopefully she’ll get a little more now that she will see my card.

WhiteMissU

Stamps: Unity Stamp Co – fly free (June KoM), Rockin It Unity Style (March KoM)
Ink: Palette Glue Pad
Paper: All Neenah Cardstock
Extras: Zva Crystal Arrow, Scor-Pal, Embossing Folders – Floral Fantasy, Argyle & Spots/Dots, Kabuka Mold 7 Time Expressions, Art Institute Angel Wings Glitter, Tim Holtz Sizzix Tattered Florals

1 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

This is super cute! Love white on white...I'll see what I can come up with for the challenge:)