Monday, July 5, 2010

Reading in the Garden

If someone were to ask me what time period I would like to back to it would be the Victorian.  I love that era, the beauty of it all.  Now don’t get me wrong, I don’t know that I would like to stay.  I think it would be just to visit.  However, being that I am a voracious reader that part I don’t think that part would be a problem.  But as for it being long term and the limiting of cleanliness, that part I think would be a problem. 

Now as for the prattle, it has to do with the card I made for the WCW sketch challenge over at Club Anya.  I decided to break out my Victorian reader.  I really have to use her more because I think I’ve fallen in lurve.

GardenReadingStamps: TGF – Victorian Reader
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Whisper White
Paper: PTI Lemon Tart, Webster’s Pages, Bazzill Brown, Neenah CS
Extras: Copics, Sizzix Picket Fence, Nestabilities
 

4 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

Ok, SOUL SISTA-HOW funny is it that I sent you a card using that stamp and had NO idea you had it or loved it?!??! Stuff like this makes me ridiculously happy! LOVE your card! Areyou enjoying a day off today, I hope??? :)

Danni said...

How beautiful! Love the fence you added! I also love the Victorian era!

Amy said...

oh so pretty sarah..love that fence too :-)

AbraMichelle said...

Very much like, chicadee.