Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My Girls

For you that don’t know I was able to make it CHA a couple of weeks ago.  I can’t believe it’s been a couple of weeks already.
Before I went I wanted to make up little gifts for my girls.  I was able (ok, so I only remembered) to get a picture of a couple of them.
KyBunny
ANecklace Not all of them had watch pieces and I made all of them were made to match their favorite color.  I tried to make all of them unique.
In the next few weeks I’m hoping to being selling these in my etsy store.  If you have any requests let me know and I’ll go ahead and start putting something together.



2 comments:

Andrea Murdock said...

that A is mine and I freakin' love it!!!! xoxo

Jessica Diedrich said...

I have yet to do my bday/RAK post and def will take a pic of mine. I love it! Don't know where you found the time to make all of these but they are really awesome! Thanks again! Love mine!