Friday, September 10, 2010

Going in Circles FFC (Post 2 of 2)

If you are looking for the Kraftin Kimme Post please scroll down.

I have to say when I came up with challenges this month I decided to go a little easy on the group.  I kinda came to the “executive decision”, as my boss puts it, that we needed a break.  Not a formal break but a, well I think you know what I mean.  When I came up with this one I just said Use Circles, Interpret as you like

Now as I was getting ready for this challenge, I was going through some of my stuff I got & did at CKC Charlotte.  And I came across a Make~N~Take I did at the Glimmer Mist booth… it’s covered it circle shapes.  I got a AH-HA moment & decided to work it into my card.

TravelCardOf course I added a few more of my own with a new impression plate I had gotten when I went to CHA.  Plus a few other little extras.

Now I don’t know about you but I can’t wait to see what the other girls did for CIRCLES

Christi
Jimmi
Kim
Kimme
Sherry

Stamps: Unity Stamp Co – Simply Magical (Nov 09)
Ink: Versafine Black, DI Pumice Stone
Paper: PTI Kraft, & I have no idea
Extras: Tim Holtz Key & ribbon my buddy
Kimme sent me, PTI Impression Plate – Sunshine, The rest I don’t know b/c it was the MnT so I’ll just say Glimmer Mist

5 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Great challenge. This card is fabulous. Love the colors and all the circle elements.

Christi said...

oooh, look at how artsy and gorgeous this is. I love it! smiles...

Unknown said...

I love, love, love this! You have to teach me how to do vintage, cuz you ROCK!!

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful and creative!!
Love it!

Kimme said...

Great circle card. Very vintage chic.