Wednesday, September 8, 2010

What’s My Name?

Couple of really cute announcements…

PLUS a contest!!

1st… Some Odd Girl has totally redone their website.  You really have to go check it out.  Lemme tell you it freakin rocks!!

SOGBaner

2nd…  LOOKIE!!!

monkee-thumbs Ok, tell me how cute they are!!  I think my personal favorite has to be the one in the tree, I THINK, because I probably will change my mind later.  Which brings me right to the contest.

Some Odd Girl is doing a contest, that’s right I said a contest.

Name the monkee!!  HEHE

There’s some great prizes up for grabs… like Copics, a $40 gift certificate to CSN, PLUS oh did I mention

the entire MONKEE set!!

For more details make sure you check out the Monkee Contest page

Here’s a sample with one of the cuties, wish I could say I did it.

MonkeeCard

2 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is one adorable monkey card. They are so cute.

Basement Stamper said...

Those monkeys are darling- a friend at my work will love those when she sees them!