Thursday, March 31, 2011

Craft Fair

headerAthens Indie Craftstravaganzaa is a craft that is going to be going on this coming May in Athens, Georgia.  And if all goes right, it will be my first craft show.  I’ve been doing some prepping.  However I’m trying not to do too much until I know for sure we are in.

I did however make some jewelry pieces so they could have some sample ideas of what I would offer.  We (my sister, a friend & I ) were going to use the name Eclectic Chic but found out we could sign up under individual names.  Well I figured for selling purposes I would keep it for myself, I thought it fit.  Then Abra & I started talking and thought for our booth we might call ourselves Eclectic Chic{ks}.

I also thought I might even go so far and offer some paper crafting goodness {wink, wink} like…

MiniCards

I would love to know what you think.  I would also love to know what experiences you have had and any advice you have.

2 comments:

StampinCathy said...

AWESOME! Love your jewelry and the card.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

WOWOOW! What a fun show to be a part of!! Fingers crossed you get in!! I have lots of pics of my shows on my website--let me know if you want to see them:)

Love the jewelry--you are talented in so many ways!!