Friday, May 20, 2011

Trying Something New

I’m going to admit in a huge way some much I LOVE this challenge!!!!  It stems from the fact that I just got Donna Downey’s Inspired event in Charlotte last week.  To say that I want to play and try out new things would be an understatement!!  Hence when I saw this was our challenge for this week I wanted to just jump up and down.

While there I got to take a class from Christy Tomlinson, let’s just say it rocked!!!  I combined what I learned in that class with some other tidbits I learned along the way through the week.

I gotta say the only down side to the entire thing is the fact that this was the last Inspired event… BOO!! It just figures when I find out about something it would be the last one.  I am extremely grateful that I did get a chance to go to this one.  I wouldn’t have missed it!!

I plugged in my ear phones, which I hardly ever do (normally I plug in a movie).  Started jamming away while I let inspiration flow.

BeCanvas

I’m so glad you were able to stop by and will now join me as I go check out the other girlies…

Christi
Jimmi
Kimme
Sherry

BlogSig

5 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

very cool and very different for your style. Glad you had a fun time at the classes!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH, Sara--this is so beautiful! I love that you just let the creativity flow! I also love that you were jammin' to the music while crafting--one of my fav things to do:) BEAUTIFUL!!!

Christi said...

Yay, Sara! It sounds like you had fun and the inspiration...WOW...this is gorgeous! smiles...

StampinCathy said...

This is totally AWESOME Sara! You are so creative and you always inspire me. Keep jammin my friend.

Emily Leiphart said...

This is so cool, Sara! I love the ruler tape for sunrays and the little scallops for a fence. I wish I had the time to take classes and make canvas art!