Sunday, July 24, 2011

Summer Wrapped Up (& I’m Late)

Welcome back to all those that like to play along with All Things Unity.  As it seems like that is the only posts I’ve been able to get uploaded lately. 

The new challenge is to create something that reminds you of Summer.

Summer

I love summer it’s one of my favorite seasons.  I love the flowers, and the fun carefreeness of it all.

Pinwheels

Loved playing with The Twinery goodies.  If you would like to have some Twinery goodness to play with then you still have time to join in this month’s challenges to have a chance at the prize.

Thanks for stopping by!

BlogSig

4 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Love everything about this card! Love how you used the twine with these stamps. So creative my friend.

Sherry Campbell said...

Wow- this is so creative- I love how you used the twine on this card!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOOOOOOVE this! LOVE the way you wrapped that twine--and the pinwheel! SO FUN! YOU ROCK:) YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOOO fabulous:)

Rebecca said...

I absolutely ADORE this card! The pinwheel, the twine on the straw and the twine on the grass = genius! Everything about it is perfect!