Monday, July 25, 2011

To the Moon Alice!

Ok not quite but I’m actually getting to my studio a little more.  Let’s just call it therapy, LOL

Plus I was able to do a few challenges I’ve been meaning to do.

Moon&Back

I took a card base and added some very appropriate October Afternoon paper – Rocket Age.  I even got to use the Rocket Age Miscellany (the strip of words & rocket ship).  The stamp is MFT You Move Me Die-Namics & Stamp Set.   Then I used the Die-namics Star Border to not only add a border but to add some visual interest to my rocket ship, they are held on by Hero Arts rhinestones.

Thanks for stopping by.

NOTE:  I realize I’m a total loser and never announced who won the tote.  I’ve decided because I’m such a loser that the first person that is also on that post that responds will win the tote but all the others will also get a prize.

BlogSig

4 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

What a super cute card--love that rocket and your papers! So glad you were crafting and had some time to relax:) I need some of that!! LOL!! LOVE LOVE LOVE ya:)

Ashley Newell said...

You are NOT a loser! Don't say that! We all forget things, hugs! And this card is FABULOUS! I really love it!

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Very cute design, Sara! I really like the embellishments and the layout! Way to rock it!

Mariana Grigsby said...

Great card and details, and I really like the sentiment! Thanks for playing along with us!