Friday, November 9, 2007

It's getting kinda chilly

I really don't even live in climate area that gets cold and really normally hate cold weather. In fact, I love all the seasons but winter. However for some reason recently I've been really wanting to do a lot of things design wise with snow related stuff. For example when Roxy posted this week's sketch challenge & Julia posted her challenge; this is what I came up with...


Stamps: LAD - Snowmen, Snow Flurry, Snowflake & SU Doodle That, Mini Messages; Paper: Pretty in Pink, Pixie Pink, Creamy Caramel; Misc: Brads, Liquid Applique, Versamark, Prismas, Narratives by Karen Russell Ribbon, Pearl Ex
I didn't succumb with the second one but I'm not so sure that I'm happy with the way it turned out. I know how I've wanted it to go in my head but anyway I'll let you be the judge. I used swirls to kind of stand in as tree limbs.


Stamps: A*Muse Bird Cage, Autumn Leaves Rhonna Farrer Swirls, Karen Foster Snap Stamps; Paper: Basic Grey - Blitzen Wonderland, Bashful Blue; Ink: Stazon Jet Black, Garden Green, Rose Red; Misc; Grosgrain & Satin Ribbon, MM Brads, Red Brads, Tab Bunch, Blue A*Muse Ribbon, Prismas, Black Pen
For the one above I did two challenges in one again, Em's color challenge & Beth's Try a Technique, but it was my very 1st pocket card.

0 comments: