Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I did it!

Well two things actually...the 1st thing is I finally made a background like Michelle Zindorf that I actually like (yes! I used actually twice in one sentence). And I finally after subscribing to Kim Werner's blog for some time now I finally got one of her challenge's done.


Here's this week's challenge...
Here's my submission...

Paper: White, Rose Red; Stamps: Inque Boutique - Memoirs & Bella Flora; Ink: Sage Shadow, Rose Red, Regal Rose, Chocolate Chip; Other: Gold Brads, Clear eP, Acetate Sheet*, Sante Fe Punch

To make this effect I stamped the treetop from Inque Boutique's Memoirs on a piece of Acetate in Rose Red. I then sprinkled clear eP and heated it on a flat surface so that it wouldn't warp too bad. The cool part was once the eP heated it & the acetate were like one just slightly tinted. If I have enough requests I will be glad to give a tutorial.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooohhh! a very pretty card. I like what you've done very much.

Becky said...

WOW! What a great card!

Anonymous said...

Cute card!!! Great take on the challenge!

Sherri said...

Beautiful technique! Very nice card:)

Shawntel said...

Pretty Tree! Wonderful Job!

Julia Aston said...

Great technique used on this! it looks very fanciful!

Regan said...

This is really really pretty!

Anonymous said...

I saw the color challenge and loved the colors. Your card is perfect use of the colors.

Anonymous said...

WOW, fantastic job! Those colors are so pretty and the card is beautiful.