Thursday, July 24, 2008

A Simple One

Tonight I decided to make a simple card. I looked at it and thought about adding more to it and then looked at it again and decided I liked it just the way it was...nice and simple.

Paper: Ultrasmooth White, MME Wild Asparagus, SU Blush Blossom & Appricot Appeal; Ink: Chocolate Chip, Basic Black, Charcoal; Other Supplies: Nesties, Copics, Rubon Metallics

FYI - I'm heading out of town tomorrow, yes again! This time I'm going to Hilton Head, SC. My family is going to the beach because my nephew is about to start school and we wanted to take him for the 1st time that he will remember. Don't worry I'm sure I will be back with plenty of pictures.

2 comments:

L.A. said...

What a sweet card! It is perfect just the way it is. Have a great time in South Carolina!

Anonymous said...

Super cute image!