Saturday, February 28, 2009

Are you being challenged?

I hope you are because we've been challenging you all day!! How you maybe asking? With our Etsy Design team blog hop challenge. Although I'm just the guest designer this month (and this is my last weekend) Ashley sweetly asked me to join in the festivities. I'm #4 for today so you may want to go back and check what the other challenges are and what the others are going to be because there are going to be prizes all day from all kinds of companies. I'll be giving away something from Rubber Romance. But before we get to what I'm giving away how about I tell you what my challenge is.

Think I can see clearly now. I'm challenging you to use acetate or something like it even transparencies. Clear buttons, or even the clear embellieshments they have now. To give you an idea here's what I made for the challenge.
Sorry for the quality of the picture, I had the worst time getting a good picture of it.

Here's what Ashley, my fearless leader made....
Shannon's sample...

If you play along, please upload to Papercraft Planet afterwards and use the tag EICSara. Then come chat with us afterwards to come find out about all of the other fun stuff going on and the prizes. Speaking of prizes I'm sure you're wondering about the prize I was talking about by now.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

girl, you are an amazing artist. Seriously! I left you a present on my blog :)

StampinCathy said...

Wow all of these cards are just fabulous and inspiring. Cute stamp giveaway.

Scrapacat said...

What a great challenge! Thanks!
~ky

Anonymous said...

OMG...love your card! This was a really tough challenge.

Ashley Newell said...

Fabulous card and challenge Sara! I love it! That cooper color is awesome! Thanks for being so great! Hugs!

wendyp said...

fun challenge! Have to dig out the acetate and give it a go!

Christi said...

Fun challenge! I love your card! smiles...

Kimberly said...

Here's what my 4-year-old and I made:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_gpKuAEyVC6g/SaoF-_wswAI/AAAAAAAAAPA/eQsr6aRkio8/s320/DSC03993.JPG

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_gpKuAEyVC6g/SaoF_CTrycI/AAAAAAAAAPI/Av4kQoWgDRc/s320/DSC03994.JPG

Heather Schlatter said...

Hey Sarah!!!

You did a great challenge and a wonderful card!!! I have so enjoyed seeing your creations this month and we will miss you on the Etsy Team!!!!

You did a great job I have never made an Accetate Card I am going to give that one a try this week!!!!

I am so bummed I missed out on the fun yesterday!!!! I am trying to catch back up now though and see what is out there and all the great samples and challenges you guys did yesterday!!!

Heather

Anonymous said...

Here is my card for your clear challenge.
http://windchimesandlilacs.blogspot.com

StampinCathy said...

Hey Sara,

Here's my link to the challenge.
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1259860?cat=500&ppuser=66979

wendyp said...

Love making clear cards!!! (photographing them...not so much, lol!) Thanks for the challenge!

http://www.papercraftplanet.com/photo/2076575:Photo:380135?context=user

Anonymous said...

Fabulous challenge and examples! Thanks Sara! >:0)

HERE is my card.


Tonya