Saturday, February 21, 2009

What are YOU doing?

I'm playing this weekend. And if you don't know what you can always look back here to see what but I'll give you a recap.
It's VSN weekend so please come join in the fun. I've already made quite a few cards but I'll upload those up later.

Also, it's the Etsy Inspired Challenge. This week's store is Angel Food. And let me give you the same warning Ashley gave us before we went to go check it out, don't go if you're hungry. It all looks so GOOD!!Here's what I used what I used for my inspiration and I did it to fit into the VSN challenge that Sketch for a Little Love. Doesn't it look yummy!!

So here's what I made...

Stamps: Eat Cake Graphics - Main Squeeze, Family Nuts (not sure who makes this); Ink: Palette Noir, Versafine Black; Paper: Basic Grey Bittersweet, PTI Sweet Blush, GA Pacific White; Other: Shaker Box, Beads, clear eP, Copics, Nesties, SU ribbon, fake baubles
To see everyone's more inspired works please go check out the rest of the design team:
Heather Schlatter
Jackie Bowman
Joy Stagg
Kerry Angeles
Shannon Bracken
Tiffany Johnson
Ashley Newell

Now just a reminder since we're talking about Etsy stuff. Next weekend from 9am until 6pm Pacific time we will be having the Etsy Inspired Blog Hop and Chat day!!! What is that you ask??? Well the Etsy Group has their own group on Paper Craft Planet and we will be chatting the day away and each hour there will be another challenge released!!! 10 great stamp related companies have donated prizes for each hourly challenge so you do not want to miss out on the fun and great prizes. Companies like Lime Light and Unity, and The Greeting Farm, and Paper Make-Up, and many more too!!

Each hour you can go to the DT member's blog who is hosting that hours challenge and play along to win the prize for that challenge. All the DT girls have really come up with some great challenges of every kind!!! It will be tons of fun so I hope you all play along!!!
You can start out on Ashley's Blog Heart Hugs Designs, or the Paper Craft Planet Etsy group for the Events schedule for the blog hop and Challenge Day. So on February 28th we hope to see you play along with our Team!!!!

5 comments:

Heather Schlatter said...

Hi Sara,

I love your card you did a great job on that card, and I love that image so super cute!!! Reading the bottom of your post made me laugh girl!!! LOL!!!

VSN sounds like fun, I have not checked it out yet!!!

Well I love your inspiration challenge card!!!! It is perfect for this shop!!

Heather

AbraMichelle said...

Poo! I was all excited and thought you were twittering now.
:( The card is cute though.

Anonymous said...

This is so cute. I love Eat Ckae!

Your Blog hop sounds like fun. Maybe I can find some "hop time" next weekend!

Tiff said...

I love that glitter!!!!

Lee said...

Ohhh so cute!!!! So didja have fun with VSN?? It was crazy and I didn't get to all the challenges this time!! Oh and don't forget to add me...I'm on the Etsy DT!!! LOL