Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Rubber Romance Monday

I know it's Tuesday but I didn't get a chance to put this up yesterday. I've been a slight slacker and a slight busy, so take your choice on why it wasn't but up ;P. The challenge for yesterday was to use yellows and grays. I admit that I am the one that came up with this challenge. Now when I come up with challenges I don't come up with challenges that are easy for me, they're challenging for me as well. I had a hard time digging up things I wanted to use on my card, but in the process I was able to use things I've had for a while so I was super happy about that.
Stamps: Rubber Romance - Tuscan Hillside, ? Diva, MFT Going Places; Paper: Barely Banana, Apricot Appeal, Basic Grey Black Tie Collection Die Cuts, Misc Oval Cut; Ink: Paris Lights, Charcoal Palette Ink; Other: Copics, Pearls, Spicas, Gelly Roll Pens

3 comments:

StampinCathy said...

What a fun card. Love the colors.

AbraMichelle said...

Love this one.

Ashley Newell said...

Super cute Sara! I love that postcard background! I need to get me some more Rubber Romance. If only money grew on trees.