Saturday, August 29, 2009

Goodbye Alex

I have a friend of mine named Alex, I wrote about him before when we went to the mountains in Helen. He's moving away. Granted it's only a couple of hours away and his mom & sister still live hear but he's turning 18 and we all know how this story goes. I wish him all the best as he grows up and continues to make us proud. Anyway, they having a going away party for him and I thought I would make a card for him...
Stamps: All Unity Stamp Co - Worn Grid, Worn Vintage Clock, May KOM (...another sweet day); Paper: PTI Kraft, Basic Grey - Boxer; Generic White CS; Ink: SU True Thyme & Chocolate Chip, Distress Ink Weathered Wood, Spray Ink 5% Walnut Ink; Other: Scrapworks Hugz, Copic ABS (to change the color of the Hugz), Tim Holtz Distressing Tool & Blending Foam, Bingo Card (printed from internet)

1 comments:

Diane said...

What a great card...bet he will love it!!