Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I Couldn't Resist

I would like to like to give a big shout out to Beate, Daven, Jenn and Lori. They did such an awesome job with the booth at the CHA Supershow. They had cupcakes and were having cute make & takes. This is where Daven was so sweet to give me the stamp I used on the background of my card. I think it's perfect for this set from MFT.
Stamps: Who's that e-girl?, I heart Splitcoast; Paper: PTI Craft, Crate Paper, MFT Packaging; Ink: Memento Tuxedo & London Grey; Other: Copic Airbrushing, Prima Daisies, Typewriter keys, grosgrain ribbon

1 comments:

Lori Craig said...

Ah!!! How fun it was to see you! Thanks for the 'shout out'. I'm hoping we can have another community get-together like that again. Darling card, Sara! I have that set! I can case this! Thank you! Thank you! :) HUGS!