Saturday, September 12, 2009

Friday Fun Challenge...HMMMM

As you can see my Friday Fun Challenge is being posted a little late so late that's it's turning slightly into a Saturday Fun Challenge. But I did work on most it on Friday and if I didn't insist on doing something so big it would have been done already. You see Kimme challenged us this week remember heroes. You see I have some good friends that work at a Volunteer Fire Department in Pensacola, Florida (technically right next to it). Well, there son that is 4 as you can imagine is really big into firemen and has it all over his room. I've been wanting to make him a name frame with the Rescue Ian and this gave me the extra push to do it.
Sorry for the angle of the picture in advance but I was trying to keep from getting a glare.
Stamps: Rescue Ian
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Real Red & Pumpkin Pie, Unity Burnt Umber
Paper: Basic Grey - Fusion - Solar Ray, Bazzil Monochromatics in Red, Yellow & Sienna, Prism Simply Smooth White
Other: Glimmer Mist - Golden Terracotta, Copics, Gel Glitter Pens, MS Red Glitter, Xyron, Tim Holtz Foam Pad, Chipboard letters (not sure brand)
The flames are a line drawing I downloaded off the internet & printed on the Bazzil paper & cut out.
So when is ok for a boy's name to be in all glitter? When it's by flames, right? I hope so ;)

For more ideas and inspiration, check out my other sassy girls...
Jimmi
Kim
Kimme
Sherry

2 comments:

Taylor said...

So cute - I love little Ian!

Unknown said...

Wow, Sara, this is just gorgeous!!! I think its perfect to put glitter on flames for a boy. :)