Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Swept Away

I have to warn you there is not as much stamping in this as you may think. I've been playing around with this idea in my head for a while and finally decided to run with it. You know all those acrylic/acetate sheets that come with your stamps, well here's a new way to use them. That's right the main image you see there is NOT stamped. Cool right? On one side I colored in with Copics & Shimmerz. On the other side (if you don't do on the other side you will muddle everything up) I pounced on some alcohol ink with my Tim Holtz applicator. Then I put some white cardstock underneath & VIOLA!! I have to say I LOVE IT!!
Stamps: Queen Kat - Janice, Vintage Time, Gina K - Love You to Pieces Heart
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Color Box Cat Eyes Deep Green, Warm Violet, Versamark
Paper: Grey CS, GA Pacific White
Misc: Tonic Edge Distressor, Clear eP, Copics, Shimmerz Silver Bellz, Alcohol Ink (slate, mushroom, caramel, currant, silver), MM Silver Ribbon, WM Token, Safety Pin

2 comments:

Deb said...

Sara, this is WAY cool! What an innovative idea!

Can't wait to see you! Counting down!

Lee said...

That is an awesome look Sara!!! I totally will have to give that a try!!