Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Happy Anniversary

I can't believe it's been two years already. In one instance it seems like yesterday and the other seemed like a million years ago. They celebrated their two years together by running away to Charleston, I was so jealous. I haven't been able to go there in years and I love that place. But they deserved it. They they came back and got the cutest little Beagle puppy mix that Liam named Milo (aka Venus de Milo because she's actually a girl).

Ok, so I actually did make them a card to go with their gift.

Paper: Magnolia by MME; Stamps: SU Lots of Thoughts; Ink: Viridian Leaf, Embossing Ink; Other Supplies: May Arts Ribbon, Stickles, Baubles, Black eP

1 comments:

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

I love the layout of that card! What a gorgeous way to make a fairly quick card that's elegant. :0) Mel