Wednesday, May 21, 2008

My Favorite Peeps

I was playing around tonight with some of my Gina K stamps when I wasn't making a banner for a bridal shower for this Saturday (no I'm not done yet so I can't share) but I can share the card I made. Does that sound fair? When I'm done with the banner...hopefully tomorrow night I'll share that...okie dokey?
Stamps: Framed Flowers, Just So Hoppy, Wagon (all Gina K stamps); Paper: Bazzill, Ultrasmooth White, Magnolia by MME, Orange from Michael's; Ink: SU Going Gray, Always Artichoke, Noir Black, Paris Lights, Raw Sienna; Other Supplies: Basic Gray Magnets, Target $1 Spot Ribbon, Brad ?, Nesties, Copic Markers, SU Markers, Corner Rounder, Furry part of Fiber to make my Chick furry
Oh, and in case none of you know already Gina K just released new stamps last night and she put golden tickets in them so that you can win FREE stamps...ya know just like Willy Wonka & the Charlie Factory. If you haven't already you should check her out.

1 comments:

Crystal Ware said...

Fun card! I can't wait to see your banner. =)