Tuesday, October 14, 2008

An Anniversary Card

I so love this stamp that I just got from Unity Stamp Co. and I couldn't wait to use. So when I looked at my calender earlier today and saw that some of my friends' anniversary is coming up in the next couple a weeks, I started thinking I need to go ahead and make it before I forget....PLUS it gives me an excuse to break out my So and So Loves stamp. Now hopefully she won't be looking at my blog before she gets the card.
Stamp: So and So Loves; Ink: SU Chocolate Chip; Paper: SU Bravo Burgandy, Apricot Appeal, Very Vanilla, the rest is Basic Grey from the Sugared Line; Other: Primas, Hero Arts Jewel, Copics, Prisamcolor Pencils, OMS, Stickles

5 comments:

Catherine said...

What a cool card, Sara! Love it!!!

Ryann said...

This is my all time FAVE Unity stamp! Your card is awesome!

AbraMichelle said...

LOVING it. Gorgeous baby doll.

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Beautiful card! I'm sure your friend will love it. Thanks for playing along with our challenge. :)

Catherine said...

This is the stamp I won in the Hip Hop forum yesterday! Thanks to you, I'll know what to do when I get it!