Thursday, October 9, 2008

Manly Challenged

When I got the challenge to make a card that was masculine card, I didn't realize how much of a challenge it would be. Because I don't consider myself a girly girl however I couldn't for the life of me figure out what I wanted to make. So this is what I finally came up with.


Stamps: Dream Tree (Growing in Unity), Little Chick (Giggle Grove), Hello (Tiny Trinity); Paper: All Patterned Paper is from Basic Grey from the Boxer line, SU Very Vanilla; Ink: SU Chocolate Chip, Tim Holtz Weathered Wood; Other: Tim Holtz Distressing Tool, Screw Brads, Copics

5 comments:

AnnMarie said...

Gorgeous card! Masculine cards are tough for me too!

mcbetty said...

Congrats on being the winner!!!

Mel M. M. McCarthy said...

Ouuu! This is AWEsome. It has such interest for a guy's card. Just gorgeous (and yet still very manly.) ;o) Love it! :O)

Miss Crystal said...

This is fabulous. You did a wonderful job. The masculine cards are always so difficult.

Lori said...

Very cool looking! The combination of patterns is great.