Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Belated Thank You #2

I bet you were begining to wonder...hmm if there was a #1, is there going to be a #2. Well wonder no more. Yes, there is. I'm just that behind.

This is a big shout out thank you to Michelle aka Inspiration Blooms who sent a card to me/my mom before her surgery. She was so sweet to do this and I really appreciate it.

BTW, I'm not sure if I've mentioned this or not yet but she is home recovering at this point. So she is doing great. Thanks to everyone for all of the prayers and well wishes.


On to other news...

I got this coolest non-stamping prize - blog candy the other day. I'm not sure if you have heard of Stephanie Fizer or not but she is one of the new illustrator's that My Favorite Things is using to make their stamps. On her blog she was giving away one of the things from her etsy store, her Alice Notecards (as in Alice in Wonderland). I won them. I don't know if you have checked out her stuff or not but I think it's really good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sure, why not!

Anonymous said...

very nice! hahahahaha