Saturday, January 3, 2009

Blog Candies Run Down

I know I have been missing but I've been in kinda a funk lately. That I've been kinda working on a few projects I can't show you just yet. So to make up for it sorta I thought I would let you know about a few really cool people that are giving away blog candy. Like...

Melanie, she's having her blogiversary and is been giving away some monster prizes. You really should go check it out.

SweetsHearts_pinkStarving Artistamps is also giving away some stuff. Here's just a teaser of one of them. I love their stuff and one day I'll get some of them. This is from the line Doodle Factory.

Last and certainly not least is Rach, aka Papercrafts by Rach. She's giving away a bundle of stuff too, including Nellie stamps.

Ok, I'll be back soon...I promise.

1 comments:

Rach said...

good luck hugs rachxx