Friday, January 9, 2009

Welcome Back Hip Hop Hangover

I have a confession to make, I missed all of Hip Hop yesterday. I was so busy yesterday with taking my grandmother to the doctor and trying to catch up on projects that it was about 12 o'clock before I knew it.

Recent Wednesday was my parents' anniversary and it was their 42nd. So I was working on their card tonight because we are celebrating it this weekend. Plus other gifts that I'm going to give them but I'm not going to show until my week of Growing in Unity.

TwoPplLove

Stamps: August KOM, Two People in Love; Ink: Palette Charcoal; Paper: Basic Grey Bittersweet, SU Close to Cocoa; Other: Liquid Pearls, SU Markers Baroque Burgundy, Rose Romance, Basic Black, Mike's Flowers, Generic Jewels, Flat back Pearls, Stickles

8 comments:

Lee said...

Ohhh this is such an elegant and special anniversary card!!! And what a great photo!!!! Hope your grandma's okay....you were missed at Hip Hop!!!!

Karen said...

Congrats to your parents!!! and gorgeous card, beautiful tribute to them!!

Lisa Hetrick said...

Sarah, this is lovely. Just so sweet. I love that you included a pic of your parents. Love the colors and the design. Lisa :)

Kristen Carll said...

wow 42 years! congrats to your parents. that is amazing! :) Love what you made! Beautiful!

Linsey R said...

Oooh Sara, what a lovely card and surely one that your beautiful parents will cherish always. What an inspiration they are to all at 42 years of marriage. That is wonderful and you are so lucky! Oh,, they are pretty lucky to have u too :) xoxo

Ashley Newell said...

Gorgeous card! I love it Sara!

Michelle (aka mybelle101) said...

Oh, I love it! The card is just beautiful, and I love the images you used! Happy anniversary to your parents! :)

Rebecca said...

the card, ribbon, flowers - all incredibly beautiful!