Friday, January 23, 2009

A few things and something really exciting

fabby_blog KreativBlogger

I was given these by Jacquie & Catherine who are two of the sweetest, so I want to say thank you to them.

So what do I have to do, well you pretty much know.  It's the same thing every time.  I'm going to award it to all of my Unity Addict Challenge Chicks because to me they are both fabulous & creative.

GIUWinnerFor the winner of the Growing in Unity Blog candy just happens to be the sweet Jacquie that I was referring to.  She just needs to pick which of the singles she wants.  That's the hard part if you ask me.

Now, for the "something really exciting".  Marianne is going to be teaching a Copic Certification class in Pensacola on February 23rd.  I put in my application.  I just found out today that it was accepted!!  I am so excited!!  I can't wait now because it's only a month away....YEAH!!!!!

2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Yay Sara!! You deserve those awards!! Thanks so much for picking me!! The choice wasnt hard for me to pick, Love and Meaning is my choice! I have been drooling over this one for a long time! congrats on the fun copic certification! I cant wait to even see a cpoic marker :)

Lindsay Spencer said...

Yay! That'll be such a fun class. I would love to do that. I can't wait to see how you do. Have fun!