Monday, January 26, 2009

New Design Team

Well if you can't be a part of one, make your own...lol. Not exactly how the phrase goes but I turned it how I needed.

I've mentioned before how I run the group over at Paper Craft Planet for the Rubber Romance group. I decided that we need to make our group a little more lively and in order to do that we should maybe have weekly challenges. In order to get this going I decided we should probably have a design team. I have some wonderful women on it which is kinda ironic on who it has turned out to be because I asked them before they asked me for the Friday Challenge.
Kim Muhl and Jimmi Mayo are the first two I'm going to introduce, I'm saving the other wonderful lady for next week at her request.

This week's first challenge is to use something recycled in your card. If you decide to play with us which we would love please upload it to Paper Craft Planet with the tag of RRC1.
Here's what I made...
Stamps: Rubber Romance - Diva Chef, Inque Botique Cupcake; Paper: DP Magonlia, Misc DP, Very Vanilla, GA Pacific; Other: Threading Water, American Crafts Ribbon, Hero Arts Jewel, Copics, Poly Shrink, Brads, Clothing Tag, Zig Pen

5 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Great peeps and can't want to see who the other peeps will be.

Katherine (beadfreak22) said...

I love it, Sara!

Katherine (beadfreak22) said...

Great choices, Sara! Kim and Jimmi are amazingly talented. I'm looking forward to seeing who your next DT member's gonna be! ;-)

L.A. said...

Wow!! I think it is very exciting to see your design team shaping up! I'm going to try to participate when time allows.

Lori said...

Nice! I like the striped background behind your stamped image--looks great!