Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Dealing With Rejection

I'm having to deal with rejection once again and I'm having a hard time not taking it personally. You try to psych yourself and tell yourself your good enough and that your work is good then you do finally submit to just get an email/letter saying thank you for your submission but we decided to go another way or with someone else.

I'm not throwing a pity party. I'm not even looking for sympathy. I'm just letting anyone else out there that went through the same thing that they are not the only one.

I just went for something that shall remain unnamed but I didn't get it. This is what I created...
Stamps: Unity Stamp Co - Feb KOM Endings & Beginnings, Oct KOM Thinking About the Good Times; Paper: SEI Oasis; Ink: Versafine Black; Other: Green eyelets, Chatterbox ribbon, clear eP
Stamps: Unity Stamp Co - Endings & Beginnings; Ink: Cranberry Crisp, Versamark; Paper: Archivers Cream; Stephanie Fizer Chocolate printed on GA Pacific White; Other: American Crafts ribbon, pearls, nesties, AI glitter, glitter glue, stampamajig
Stamps: Unity Stamp Co - Love Grows, Mar KOM Simple Life, Love & Angels; Ink: Versafine, SU Pumpkin Pie; Paper: SU Pumpkin Pie & Certainly Celery, GA Pacific White, SEI Oasis; Other: Nesties, SU Punch, Cutterpede Scorer, Chatterbox ribbon, stickles, SU markers

4 comments:

Rose said...

Don't be discouraged! Your work is beautiful! Very inspiring to me!

Rose

AbraMichelle said...

love love love #1 and #3.

and u know i know E-zactly what you mean.

Unknown said...

I love your work, sweetie, so that's all that matters. ;) I know where you're coming from, though, and as long as you stamp for YOU, the right thing will come along one day.

Catherine said...

Really great cards, Sara! Especially loving the one with the trees - wonderful! And also loving the dancer and hot air balloon cards! Great job!!!
Don't be discouraged. It will happen when it's meant to! He has a plan!