Thursday, March 26, 2009

Hip Hop Hooray Friday

Ever have one of those weeks? I keep feeling like I'm stuck in one like the movie Groundhog Day. So the fact that another week is over is YEAH to me right now. It was my week to host the Friday Fun Challenge and I choose the cover of the book I just finished reading to use as inspiration. I thought it looked pretty cool.
Stamps: My Unity Stamps Co - Love Birdies, Fun Night Out, Jan KOM - {love, etc}; Ink: SU Real Red, Versafine Black; Paper: Basic Grey, GA Pacific White; Other: Nesties, Circle Punch, clear eP, copic & ABS, Stickles
Don't forget to check out my Friday Fun Crew to see what they did with the book cover, I know I can't wait to see...
Kim
Jimmi
Sherry
Kimme

A quick reminder Saturday starting 11am EST / 10am CST it's...
now granted I'm not first on the list or second...I'm more like 70th but it should be fun so make sure you come back tomorrow to check it out. It will be a really short post.

13 comments:

Amy said...

SARA!! I love that card! It's fantiferific!!..I'm going to have to check out that book too!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Sara!!

Sherry Campbell said...

Very beatiful, Sara!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card!!

whoistracy said...

Oh this is fabulous!!

Jacqueline said...

Beautiful card!! Great inspiration also!!

Scrapacat said...

I love your interpretation of the inspiration piece. Great work!
~ky

Kimme said...

Great job! Very pretty!

Kristen Carll said...

Sara that card is gorgeous!! :)

Lori said...

Super cute!!!

Lisa F said...

So cute! Love it!

Dawn M said...

very clever card!!

Lee said...

OHHHHHHHHHHH is that a sneak peek of the new kit I see???!!! Gorgeous!!!