Tuesday, October 13, 2009

My Little Love Machine

I'm been on a challenge kick lately. I made this for the MFT contest "So You Think You Can Stamp". This week's contest is to be inspired by West Coast Swing (Think lift, flip and spin!) I had a lot of fun with this one, so I made two. It gave me a chance to do techniques I haven't done before.

For this one I actually used 2 technique, a tilt card & spinner. The robot tilts, the gears with Love and Machine on it spin. I even made it where the arms move using the little brads that came with the Mr. Roboto kit.
Stamps: Mr. Roboto
Paper:
Mr Roboto Digi Paper, Perfect Panel Paper, Cosmo Cricket - Cogsmo, PTI Soft Stone
Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black, Palette L'Amour
Extras:
Teeny Tiny Silver Brads, Silver twine, copics, gelly roll silver pen, metallic rub on
I thought I would take a side shot so you could the layers and the fact where the spinners & tilt is.

1 comments:

Christy Croll said...

That is a cool and complicated idea...Neat!!