Sunday, October 4, 2009

What Did You Do?

For World Card Making Day? Let's see I went out in service (translation for those of you that don't know, I went door to door talking to people about God), I went to see Fame (which was AWE-SOME), and I made 10 cards. That's right I said 10. Ok granted they were all alike but they were for a gift I was making. They were for the traveling overseer that we had visiting us this week at the Kingdom Hall. I made them 10 thank you cards and 10 monogram cards that they could use for anything plus a box they could put it all in. Here's the final product.
Stamps: Kitchen Sink Stamps - Multi Step Peach, Just Rite Stamps - Brayton Font
Paper: PTI Chocolate, SU Certainly Celery, Very Vanilla, SU DSP
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Tangelo, Dandelion, Desert Sand, Cottage Ivy, Versa Imperial Purple
Extras: Nestabilities, MM Brads, May Arts Ribbon, MM Fabric Ribbon, Vanilla Grosgrain Ribbon, Mike's $1 Recipe Box
Stamps: PTI - Everyday Button Bits
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Rhubarb Stalk
Paper: PTI Kraft, Neenah White, SU Mellow Moss
Extras: Corner Rounder, SU Yellow Ribbon, PTI & Foof a La Buttons
If you did something special I would really like to hear about it.

0 comments: