Monday, October 5, 2009

WCMD Rewind Part I

I know I've been talking about this since Saturday but I'll be talking about it for a couple more days. I mean else do we get a holiday dedicated to us and our craft!?! If you want to see something funny and made special for us Card Makers, my sassy girl Jimmi's daughter made a "special" song for us. If you ask me not only is she gorgeous but she has a beautiful voice too.

Jimmi is my girl. I say this because she is awesome!! She got together with Splitcoaststampers and arranged for some challenges for all of us addicts on Saturday. This along with Sponsor companies and some wonderful hostesses they pulled off one really fun day/weekend.

Now onto my 1st card to showcase...

I made this one as a combination for Unity Stamp Company Challenge and the Splitcoast Stampers Challenge. It was to use a sentiment as your focus and make a thank you card with chocolate (I think I messed up this part unless you want to say I did strawberry or white chocolate or count the twine) using Beate's sketch.
Stamps: Unity - Go Ahead Wish
Paper:
PTI - Sweet Blush, SU Tea Party DSP
Ink: Memento Lilac Poises
Extras:
Primas, PTI Twine, Hot Cue Bubble, Copic, Tiny Twinkle, Nestabilities
Stay tuned for Part II...

1 comments:

Linda said...

Hello there

nice card I love colors and layout!!