Tuesday, October 27, 2009

So Do You Think

Do you think you can stamp? That's what we've been asked for the last 3 weeks by My Favorite Things and the challenges haven't been getting any easier. There should be 3 more weeks with a culmination to the Grand Finale. This week was the Waltz and this one took me a little outta my box. I was pushing my stamps out of theirs as well. This is what I made at first.

However when I was done I just was satisfied with the way it looked. It just seemed to missing something BIG TIME!!! So I stepped way and got to thinking about because I really didn't want to remake the whole thing and this is what I came up with.

By the time I was done, I LOVED IT!!!
Stamps: Gone to the Dogs, Ben Paper Dolls
Paper:
PTI Soft Stone, Perfect Panels, Memory Box Butterfield Collection, Sprinkles Vellum, Bazzil CS
Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black
Extras:
PTI Twine, Foof a La Button, Copics, Prisma, Bazzil Flower, Word Window Punch, Computer Generated Sentimen, Shimmerz Silver Bellz, Prism Bling
If you would like to see the other awesome competition that I'm up against and I mean it's stiff you can see it here.

2 comments:

CraftyMomOf3 said...

omg...sara!!!! THIS IS THE CUTEST!!!!! you're SO creative!!! love it!!!

Christy Croll said...

Very clever! :) I always get a kick out of their headless ladies. :)