Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Big Dummy

I'm not exactly sure how one does it but I managed. I totally missed my own blogoversary. I started blogging a year ago in August. I realized this and wanted to smack myself on the forehead when I figured this out. So make up for this I want to make up for it by celebrating for the rest of the week. First up is this very weather appropriate paper pack. You have until Thursday November 20th at 6 pm EST to leave a comment and then I will randomly draw a winner.

SnowPack

Today I also got a gorgeous card from Stephanie aka SmilynStef. I got it out of the blue and it blew me away. RAKStef

8 comments:

SmilynStef said...

So glad you enjoyed the card ... and happy blog-iversary.

Jenn said...

Happy belated blogaversary! :) I'm sure most of us miss it! hehe

Jacqueline said...

Isnt it amazing how the time flies!? Well congrats girly and many more years of fun bloggin!

Lindsay Spencer said...

Happy Late Blogaversary! You were so busy making great stuff, you forgot.

Unknown said...

Hi there!
Congrats, your blog is very nice.
Such creativity is very inspiring :)

Michelle Pearson said...

Happy blogging anniversary....that is some yummy candy you're offering!

That is a very gorgeous card.....thanks for sharing it with us!!

Melissa Bove said...

Love your blog! Happy Blogiversary!
Hugs, melissa

Kathy H said...

Did you already pick a winner?